I'm taking a poll: Predict the delivery date and time of day of Tim and Juanita's baby. (No betting now...this is just for fun!) Enter your prediction as a comment on our blog. Due date is September 17th.
35 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think Juanita will have her baby on Wednesday, September 19th, at 1:42 a.m.
I'm going to say: Anytime before the due date (so that Juanita doesn't go crazy). And... Anytime after rush hour so that I don't go crazy driving a woman in labour across the University bridge at 5:30 on a Friday afternoon. Now that's wishful thinking for you!
Dad B is my new favourite person! A girl on Sept 4 sounds great... I think Tim and I both have our wishful thinking all lined up. Really, the only thing I am hoping is that the baby is healthy and comes before Sept 22 because my brother and his wife are coming here from BC for a wedding and they would really like to meet their little neice or nephew!
Please NOT Sept. 13, because we have an important board meeting that day. I'd really like a girl with curly blonde hair, but on the other hand, a boy cousin for Jack would be nice...
hmmmmmmmm....Jack would like to wager that he is going to have a little girl cousin to keep safe from all the boys (cuz she'll be cute) and she's going to be late (sorry, but you'll survive...hey I did, it sucks though) Jack figures he waited almost two extra weeks so let's say Sept 24 in the late afternoon.....he really hopes she likes Horis!
You are all mean to me;-) What's with all the guessing WAY past the due date?! I do want the baby to be as strong and healthy as possible but September 28 Auntie Diane???? I guess if I go 1.5 weeks over due I might have a chance of have a 7lbs baby. I'm thinking 6lbs might be a stretch. I guess we'll see...
now Juanita...going overdue isn't that bad...come on!! Jack was 12 days overdue from my GP calculation!! Hey you could try raspberry leaf tea close to your due date...didn't work for me just made me pee a lot but works for some. I think your baby girl is going to be 6 lbs. 11oz. maybe!! Hey hopefully she won't be like Jack at a whopping 8lb 2 oz!! no wonder he got stuck (or could tht be his 97 percentile head? he'll be smart!)
Now, now girls, we each walk the path given to us! It'll all be ok. Juanita, my dear nurse sister asked whether your mother was early or late. That can be a factor.
wow if Janelle is right your baby would be so close to Jack!! For your sake I hope the baby is lighter than 8lb 2oz. but I still think you'll be overdue...hey my mom was early with both of us and Jack was late.
Sept. 15th at 9:42pm. The same date a casual acquaintance of mine in elementary school was born...
His name was Herbie- and so will your little boy!
I don't know how much Herbie1 weighed, but Herbie2 will be 6 pounds 9 1/2 ounces and will be 21 inches in length- in the 76th percentile rate. Say Hi to Herbie for us!!
Let's see... I choose Sept. 14th... early afternoon. And hmm... almost 7 pounds, and it's a... oh boy... this is tough... I really can't guess... Juanita and Tim, you seem like you could handle either gender!
My guess is Saturday the 15th at 3:30am. I think it's a boy weighing 7 lbs. 8oz. I guess Saturday, because isn't that when a preachers son should be born!
Hello everyone, this is Joanna, the sister Tim and the boys never had...About this baby thing, I am betting on September 12th as the due date of this bundle of joy. JR. is going to be arounf 19.5" long and 7lbs and 3oz. As long as you and baby are healthy.
I think it'll be a girl (Owen and the others at church need a girl) born September 14 weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. Named whatever beautiful name you guys have up your sleeve and aren't telling us.
35 comments:
I think Juanita will have her baby on Wednesday, September 19th, at 1:42 a.m.
I'm going to say:
Anytime before the due date (so that Juanita doesn't go crazy).
And...
Anytime after rush hour so that I don't go crazy driving a woman in labour across the University bridge at 5:30 on a Friday afternoon.
Now that's wishful thinking for you!
My vote is also for the 19th. But I'm gonna say around noonish. Jack would love to share his Birthday with the "new guy"!!
Let me see.....I think Sept.15, 3am would be a fine time to have my great nephew or niece!
Auntie Marlene
WOW!!!!
How I wish for an early delivery--------But I predict a little girl weighing in at 7lbs 12oz on-----------Set.21 @0600hrs.All the best guys!!!
Hmmm.... no specifics but Sept 16 early morning... and I'm predicting a girl!
An early delivery of a healthy gbaby girl on Sept.4 at 3am! That way I won't have to remember her birthday.
Dad B is my new favourite person! A girl on Sept 4 sounds great...
I think Tim and I both have our wishful thinking all lined up.
Really, the only thing I am hoping is that the baby is healthy and comes before Sept 22 because my brother and his wife are coming here from BC for a wedding and they would really like to meet their little neice or nephew!
Just because your all saying it's going to be a girl, I'll say boy :)
Sept. 20th at 1PM.
Do I really really want to get invovled in this bidding war???
BUT...here goes...speaking from experience....
A GIRL on September 25 so I do not have one extra date to put on my data base
I'm voting for September 22 while we are at Erin's wedding with Byron and his new bride.
and mom b...where is your vote?? - you first...
Please NOT Sept. 13, because we have an important board meeting that day. I'd really like a girl with curly blonde hair, but on the other hand, a boy cousin for Jack would be nice...
hmmmmmmmm....Jack would like to wager that he is going to have a little girl cousin to keep safe from all the boys (cuz she'll be cute) and she's going to be late (sorry, but you'll survive...hey I did, it sucks though) Jack figures he waited almost two extra weeks so let's say Sept 24 in the late afternoon.....he really hopes she likes Horis!
ok so I don't know who Frank it but his comment is really Magan........weird!
The baby will be born Sept.28 at 3:00am. 7 lbs.2 oz.
You are all mean to me;-) What's with all the guessing WAY past the due date?! I do want the baby to be as strong and healthy as possible but September 28 Auntie Diane????
I guess if I go 1.5 weeks over due I might have a chance of have a 7lbs baby. I'm thinking 6lbs might be a stretch. I guess we'll see...
now Juanita...going overdue isn't that bad...come on!! Jack was 12 days overdue from my GP calculation!! Hey you could try raspberry leaf tea close to your due date...didn't work for me just made me pee a lot but works for some. I think your baby girl is going to be 6 lbs. 11oz. maybe!! Hey hopefully she won't be like Jack at a whopping 8lb 2 oz!! no wonder he got stuck (or could tht be his 97 percentile head? he'll be smart!)
Now, now girls, we each walk the path given to us! It'll all be ok. Juanita, my dear nurse sister asked whether your mother was early or late. That can be a factor.
September 19 - 10:32 a.m.
a baby boy 8lbs 2 oz.
for your information mom b: I was five days over with my first baby, and about seven days with my second.
I don't know when...but BOY!
Named Salvador.
wow if Janelle is right your baby would be so close to Jack!! For your sake I hope the baby is lighter than 8lb 2oz. but I still think you'll be overdue...hey my mom was early with both of us and Jack was late.
Sept. 15th at 9:42pm. The same date a casual acquaintance of mine in elementary school was born...
His name was Herbie- and so will your little boy!
I don't know how much Herbie1 weighed, but Herbie2 will be 6 pounds 9 1/2 ounces and will be 21 inches in length- in the 76th percentile rate.
Say Hi to Herbie for us!!
mike
wow... Salvador? Herbie? Tough competition!
Let's see... I choose Sept. 14th... early afternoon. And hmm... almost 7 pounds, and it's a... oh boy... this is tough... I really can't guess... Juanita and Tim, you seem like you could handle either gender!
How about Lorrie if it is a boy after Juanita's mom and Ramona if it is a girl after Juanita's father!
How about Malvina for the girl
and Elwin for the boy???
Laurna, help! These guys are getting out of control! Surely we can come up with something better than that!
Well my guess is September 18...weighing around 6lbs...and I think its a girl...hope it all goes well!!! You guys are going to be terrific parents.
My guess is Saturday the 15th at 3:30am. I think it's a boy weighing 7 lbs. 8oz. I guess Saturday, because isn't that when a preachers son should be born!
Annalisa
I would just like to say that I am glad there is no law or custom in this country that permits fathers to name their children's children!
You two are out of control.
It is going to be a girl born on the 9th born before 8 AM..
She will be 7# 3 oz
If it is a boy I will buy you lunch
Hello everyone, this is Joanna, the sister Tim and the boys never had...About this baby thing, I am betting on September 12th as the due date of this bundle of joy. JR. is going to be arounf 19.5" long and 7lbs and 3oz. As long as you and baby are healthy.
Gook Luck.
Sept 16 AFTERNOON, Right after church if you like but not before!!! We need you both that day! A girl, 7 lbs, 2 oz.
Sharon S.
I think it'll be a girl (Owen and the others at church need a girl) born September 14 weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. Named whatever beautiful name you guys have up your sleeve and aren't telling us.
Post a Comment