My sunflowers outside are freezing, but I still have one inside! When I thinned out my sunflowers I planted one in a pot. Now I can enjoy it awhile longer than the other ones.
Did they do an induction yesterday? Any news on Mom and babe? Your flowers are beautiful by the way. So happy and sunshiny :)
congrats Grandma & Grandpa!! :) so excited for you & your new grandson!! :)
Congrats you guys! Thanks so much for the phone call, it was so great to hear the news! Love you guys. Blessings to your whole family
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did they do an induction yesterday? Any news on Mom and babe? Your flowers are beautiful by the way. So happy and sunshiny :)
congrats Grandma & Grandpa!! :) so excited for you & your new grandson!! :)
Congrats you guys! Thanks so much for the phone call, it was so great to hear the news! Love you guys. Blessings to your whole family
Post a Comment