I'm not sure what to say...I'm kinda speechless.Maybe we should have a friendly poll for their due date?
I guess the bugs know about the birds and the bees too!
hahaha - i must admit i was surprised to see that pic as well!
Does the repitition mean you were not just surprised, but triple surprised, as in totally shocked???Blame Mal, he made me put it on.
I guess I was kind of excited about the whole thing - that or I had the caffeine shakes! :)
i love those pics!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm not sure what to say...I'm kinda speechless.
Maybe we should have a friendly poll for their due date?
I guess the bugs know about the birds and the bees too!
hahaha - i must admit i was surprised to see that pic as well!
hahaha - i must admit i was surprised to see that pic as well!
hahaha - i must admit i was surprised to see that pic as well!
Does the repitition mean you were not just surprised, but triple surprised, as in totally shocked???
Blame Mal, he made me put it on.
I guess I was kind of excited about the whole thing - that or I had the caffeine shakes! :)
i love those pics!!!
Post a Comment