The upside is that it looks pretty and it brought the birds out. This is my "bird corner" and they seem to be enjoying it. There have been 7 or 8 using the feeder at once. Now I just need to attract the chickadees. I've put out sunflowers and suet so we'll see what happens.
3 comments:
We've had snow for a couple of weeks already plus some really nasty windchills.
I hope you're staying nice and warm!
My parents were going to comment that the yogurt was getting old but here you are with a new post:-)
I wonder if birds would come if I put out some feeders? We never see birds because we live in a new area with no trees.
Kaleb says, "grunt, grunt" which I am going to interpret as "Hi G-ma and G-pa!"
I say "Grunt" back to Kaleb. That means "I love you!"
We live in a new area with no trees too, but the birds seem to find the feeder. We didn't have many coming till the snow fell. The last few days there have been 10-20 coming many times a day. So many, in fact that the neighbor's cats are also climbing the fence into our yard.That's when I get vocal!
Post a Comment