Monday, April 21, 2008

I want spring!

This is the fourth day of blowing snow. That's a little much for the end of April!
To cheer myself up I planted flowers in seed pots, and changed the sidebar on this blog from mushrooms to birds.


3 comments:

Jess said...

If it makes you feel any better its snowy here too! However.. you would love our yard - we have had up to 40 robins in our backyard that we could count plus a number of the usual sparrows and we saw what darrell thought was a woodpecker... it had a red spot on the top of its head... cool looking anyways! I've really enjoyed watching them! Apparently all around the city there are tons of fat robins!

Anonymous said...

I've noticed robins here this week as well, but they're going to be skinny if the snow doesn't go away soon. It's pretty hard to get worms out of the frozen ground! I set out some bread and dried cranberries for them today and we'll see if they take it.

Juanita said...

Good for you! Plants always seem to be a great way to cheer up.