Thursday, July 10, 2008

6 Days Old!

In 6 days the baby swallows have grown and gotten a lot fluffier.

Twins! I still have never seen more than 2 at a time. But then, there really isn't room for more than 2 at the door.

We hear a lot of cheeping. It sounds very short and rhythmic - like the blast of a machine gun.

The parents are busy keeping them fed. Notice the waiting beak in the entrance hole.

This is a baby at 3 days old. Quite a change, eh?

3 comments:

Juanita said...

They are adorable! I can't believe the pictures you are getting. You must be very, very patient. I'm sure it's a fun way to pass the summer.

Keith - Kristen said...

Oh that pic of the two peeking out of the entrance is my favorite! Amazing shot! How precious!

Jon and Magan said...

those are the coolest pics. You really need to come out and get some good pics of Jack for us for today's parent