Santa Claus may have finished his work on Christmas Eve, but Ukranian Santa is still hard at it, making Christmas gifts for the ones he loves!When we took a peak into his North Pole workshop we saw piles of sawdust and heard saws, drills, sanders and hammers.
What is it?
I guess you'll have to wait until the Braun Ukranian Christmas to find out!
When we left the Christmas Eve service we saw a young guy in the foyer pulling on a rope. As we stepped through the doors to go outside we could hear the bell ringing. It was a special touch to our Christmas Eve service to hear a real Christmas bell ringing!

11 comments:
hahahahah!!! Santa you look great!! So real looking!! I can't wait to find out what you've been up to!!
Santa looks suspiciously familiar. Hmmm. Haha. We are looking forward to seeing what you have been crafting.
If I know Ukranian santa we will all be getting easter eggs for Christmas!
Hey, Darrell, that could be a self-fulfilling prophecy!
Now you're really confusing Jack!! Can't wait to see what Santa has been up to at his workshop. It was great to see you right before Christmas.
Looks more like a Mennonite Santa than Ukrainian!! I'm guessing he was cutting lengths of Farmer Sausage for Christmas! Can't wait to eat it. (as long as it's free that is...)
Yeah, jonnySn I think you may be right about him being a Mennonite santa. Looks like an old Mennonite to me. (As they say,You can always tell a Mennonite but you can't tell him much.)If so, I'm guessing Mennosanta is making something cheap from free wood to save money. But I'm not sure you are rigth about the farmer saussage. Whadayathink?
dadb
I just hope that no one catches Mennosanta rumaging around in his neighbours' garbage bins looking to liberate unused wood. That might damage his reputation...
... oh, just wait. He's Mennosanta. I guess that's to be expected!
I heard Mennosanta rides around in a dumpster pulled by magic schvinehunts handing out old boards to all the good children. Thats just what I heard...
Darrell, you show your ignorance of the German language by your spelling. It's "schweinhunds".
I'll let Dad comment on the rest!
To all goot girls unt boys:
Dis here iz mennosanta frum nort poland.
Ve yust vant to clear up a couple of tings. Yas, Darrell dere is a mennosanta unt de gift dumpster iz pult by a team of a duzen rusty magic schweinhunds. und yas, mennosanta has nice free boards-for dose he lufes- expeshily iff dey dont make fun off him! (Sum even haf nail holz already!).Zo bear dat in mind.
Yor frend, mennosanta
Post a Comment