Thursday, December 4, 2008

We're Making Progress!

Jon, Magan and Jack were with us for a couple of days last week. Jack and I had fun playing lego. Mal and I had gotten a laundry basket size tub of lego at a garage sale, and it kept Jack happy and busy for a long time. He concentrates long and hard at playing and doesn't get into stuff at all. Amazing for a two-year-old!

Jon helped Mal drywall his office-to-be. That was a big relief to me, because otherwise it would have been me helping. I'd rather play with Jack! Our plan is to finish Mal's office so he can move his desk and bookcases in there, and then close it off and finish the rest of the basement. Any way you look at it, we're going to live in a mess this winter!

Last piece of drywall in the office.
Let the mudding begin!

4 comments:

Jess said...

that is a big job!! Glad jon could help!

Juanita said...

We're so happy for you, Mom, that Jon can help Dad.
Hopefully Jack can show Kaleb how to play like that:-) That's great!

Jon and Magan said...

we had so much fun...well you guys had fun while I was working!!

Jack loved being there and Jon is always happy to help

Anonymous said...

Did you notice, Jon, how happy they all were that you could help? Any visits coming up from the others?