I'm getting tired of my hair, but the question is, what color should I go for?
I colored my hair yesterday. I used medium brown, but it goes red on me. Is it too red, should I try a different color, or let my hair go grey? How long should one avoid going grey? Until 55? 60? 65? 70? I sure don't like the idea of a 70 year-old redhead!
Hmmm. Well, if you keep the red for a bit we can prove to people that Kaleb gets his red honestly.
Truly, I love silver hair. Especially when red hair goes silver. Ask me again when I start going grey. Maybe I won't feel the same, but I like it on you and my grandma, my favourite redhead "grandmas"!
You're all so tactful! I can remember as a child seeing my Aunt with red hair gone grey and thinking,"oh dear, is that what I'm in for? It's awful!" But there's a fine line between keeping a youthful look as long as possible and looking ridiculous. Please tell me if I prolong it to the point where I look ridiculous!!!
6 comments:
Hmmm. Well, if you keep the red for a bit we can prove to people that Kaleb gets his red honestly.
Truly, I love silver hair. Especially when red hair goes silver. Ask me again when I start going grey. Maybe I won't feel the same, but I like it on you and my grandma, my favourite redhead "grandmas"!
Yup, sure doesn't matter to me.
Mom is mom and that's all that matters.
It doesn't matter to me either but I do love the red!
Jess
You're all so tactful! I can remember as a child seeing my Aunt with red hair gone grey and thinking,"oh dear, is that what I'm in for? It's awful!" But there's a fine line between keeping a youthful look as long as possible and looking ridiculous. Please tell me if I prolong it to the point where I look ridiculous!!!
Personally...I'm looking forward to going grey...then maybe people will be fooled into thinking I'm mature!! (does blond hair turn grey?)
NO!! Blond hair does not turn grey. It turns some blah, "dead mouse" color. I know, I once was blond:)!!
Post a Comment