Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost done!

We started painting Mal's office on Monday. I was tired and grouchy so he tried to cheer me up. It worked!

Today he began to install the floor. It's a product called "Allure". Easier to install than laminate. Not quite finished, but close.

Once the floor is in there's just the trim left to do. Can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Jess said...

hahaha!! I told darrell that is something he would do!

Love the colors and the floor! We can't wait to see it!

ps Darrell says it's great to see dad still finds you 'alluring'! :)

Juanita said...

It's looking great!

And, Ellie, I refuse to believe that you are ever grumpy. I just can't picture it.

Jon and Magan said...

That looks great...when is Mal coming to do our floor (tee hee)??

Very cute painting on the wall :)...you should keep it!