
We were in the Peace River country this last weekend - 6 hours north of Edmonton- to do a Visioning Seminar. While there we went to the small town of Fairview (only 3500 people) to see an African Drama put on by the local Theatre and Dance Company. I enjoyed it immensely - the costumes were incredible. Mostly children were involved.

It also gave me a chance to test out my new camera. No flash photagraphy was allowed so I had to take pictures in a dark room without a flash. I was sitting 5 rows back and using full zoom. I was pleased at how well they turned out without a flash.

An Oregon Junco hit the window of the place we were staying the weekend before and gave me a chance for a closeup.

The weekend before we were near Slave Lake teaching a Church History course from the Reformation on. It was inspiring to do the prep- so many heroes to talk about.
1 comment:
I think I would have enjoyed the african drama - very cool!
It looks like you have been very busy though!
Post a Comment