Friday, November 20, 2009

The Spa

My sons gave me a massage and pedicure at the Spa for my birthday gift.
Today was the day.
Here my hands and feet are getting a hot wax treatment.
Feels great!

Like my black toenails?
Well, actually, this was the lady next to me and she suggested I take a picture of her nails because she thought you might get a kick out of picturing me with Gothic black toenails!

I went for red.
The pedicure was enjoyable, but the massage was the best!
Soft lighting, relaxing music, heated sheets and blankets,
and an hourlong total massage.
Talk about being spoiled!
I don't have a picture - I was too busy relaxing.
Thanks, guys. It was awesome.

6 comments:

JonnySnatcher said...

Glad you liked it. You deserve it!!

Juanita said...

I'm glad you chose the red;) We're so glad you enjoyed it.

Jess said...

We too are glad you enjoyed it! I'm also glad you posted pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, I think you should have gone with alternating colors. It's all the rage with the junior high girls!
Darrell

Jon and Magan said...

so glad you enjoyed the nice relaxatin :) We thought you would.

Jon and Magan said...

I meant relaxation...I have a 3 year old climbing on me while typing