Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Dreaming of Spring...

No, my tulips aren't blooming.
But I'm dreaming of them!

The weather has been really mild, the snow is melting and
I am in the deceptive state of believing spring might really be here!

I look at my backyard, half-filled with snow,
and I can just see the blooms!

However,

I have to steel myself for the possibility (probability?) of this!

2 comments:

Marlene Daku said...

Gorgeous pics of flowers - come to my neck of the woods and you will see the reality of it! Daffodils, cherry blossoms...yep, we're having a gorgeous early spring. Wonder what is yet to come...

dadb said...

My lovin' people!
This comment relates to the previous post about our basement renos. Hey guys, I was just sort of hopin' for a little, "atta boy dad" pat on the back for the shower/toilet/sink in the bathroom and a little, "nice work dad" for the extra sink in the bedroom. Hello, have some forgotten something here? Awhh, it's OK, I'll get over it- I think. Thanks El for handing me the wrenches while I was on my back hooking up the lines!
love dadb