where he spent the day eating their trees!
We saw him there in the early afternoon but by six o'clock he had left -
I assume he went back to the coulees for the night.
I phoned the local newspaper to offer my pictures,
but they said they'd already been given some pictures from a moose
in a backyard last week which they were going to publish next week.
I'll be interested to see if it's the same moose,
or if there's several moose walking the streets of our town!
but they said they'd already been given some pictures from a moose
in a backyard last week which they were going to publish next week.
I'll be interested to see if it's the same moose,
or if there's several moose walking the streets of our town!
1 comment:
wow... you don't see a moose every day! I like the new blog look too! :)
Post a Comment