
This is a "before" surgery picture.
His right eye is barely open.

Right eye done and looking better than the left now!

Left eye done. Now you can see the pupils of both eyes.
Quite a difference from the pre-op picture!

We saw Kaleb and Luke last weekend and enjoyed seeing little Luke crawl!

I took pictures from the car as we were travelling as I often do,
but because we're moving I end up deleting most.
I tried a faster shutter speed on my new camera
and thought this fence came out pretty clear.
1 comment:
The difference in Mal eyes pre-opt and post-opt is amazing .
You grandson is a cute, it must be neat to see your grand-children at different stages. I would think it would would remind you of when your son were going through those very same mile-stones and /or stages.
I love the picture with the snow fence . My daughter Amy has a Canon SLR , not sure what model but it has been upgraded a time or two .She learned because she has a friend who is a professional professional photographer , and also because she has had to take pictures to go with different communication articles that she has written .
Post a Comment