Our town had a Photo Contest in which they asked for pictures which they could use in the future for promotion purposes. It was supposed to depict why I like living here.
I got second prize.
I don't think it was one of my best moose pictures, but I assume they chose it because it had to promote something in our town.
It has nothing to do with the contest - just a picture I haven't posted before.
3 comments:
Congrats on winning the contest , I like both pictures, but really like the one of the sunflowers in silhouette.
Congratulations!
I like both pictures! It's so cool that you got the moose right in front of the school. And who doesn't want $50. =)
I forgot to mention while you were here that I really like your hair!
Love your pictures as usual, and I really love your hair that way!!
Post a Comment