Monday, July 18, 2011

Marlene's Surprise Birthday Celebration

Ron and Marlene happened to be here on her birthday,
so it was a good chance to plan a surprise!


She knew we were taking them out of dinner, but she had no idea sister Irene had come back from B.C. with us, or that Kristen and Keith and these good friends would also be joining us.


Irene and I decided an appropriate theme for the celebration would be BLING!

"BLING! BLING!
Marlene loves BLING!
These sparkly gifts will make her sing..."


Marlene and her BLING!


The cake.

(I didn't tell them which birthday it was, honest, Mars!!!)

2 comments:

Linda Weeks said...

Love these pictures of Marlene's birthday. Thanks so much for sharing them. Love to see the sisters together.

Marlene Daku said...

Thanks for not sharing my age Nor...that was so good of you!! Actually, I'm still proud to be a swinging sixty!! And you and Irene did a great job on the party. You two are the best sisters ever!!!!