In December I'd like to blog the Old Testament prophecies about the coming of Jesus. I'll add more as the month progresses. Let's start at the beginning...The first promise of the Saviour came immediately after the first man and woman caved in to the serpent's temptation to disobey God. God promised that a descendant of Eve would crush the serpent, but be hurt in the process.
God said to the serpent: I will make you and the woman hate each other; her offspring and yours will always be enemies. Her offspring will crush your head, and you will bite their heel. Genesis 3:15
God's promise to Abraham: I will give you many descendants and they will become a great nation. I will bless you and make your name famous, so that you will be a blessing... and through you I will bless all nations. Genesis 12:2, 3
5 comments:
I will look forward to these entries...
Nicely done with the photo editing!
This is going to be great! I won't be missing any entries.
You have the greatest pictures of nature. I love it when you post your pictures!
Marlene
Hi Ellie - I always loved the way you taught. We do advent at our house too, starting the fourth generation. I'm so glad you're still sharing your giftedness with all of us. Your pictures are fabulous. Jane
This is great! Some beautiful pictures to add to my advent experience.
Post a Comment