"Wanted to rent by Senior lady. Small house or cabin, prefer acreage, must have no neighbors or neighbors with references. No next door dogs or roosters. Prefer landlord who lives in Saudi Arabia and likes pets. Must be reasonably priced."
How's that for the perfect renter? I wonder how many responses she'll get?!

3 comments:
Very Funny...
On a whole other subject:
Ellie, heard via the grape vine you had a birthday on Tuesday. Happy Belated Birthday!!
Trust you had a great day!
HA! Is that for real. This is my favourite, 'prefer landlord who lives in Saudi Arabia...'
Who is this person? I will suppose that her kids want her to move into a care home and she is refusing so they let her faltering mind write this delightful add for the paper knowing that it will never work out.
Are you missing Keremeos? I guess we are moving closer to winter, so....
Haven't a clue who it is, and it could be a joke. It could also be a lady who wants a landlord who speaks her language. That doesn't explain the rooster...
We miss Keremeos at times, but don't think about it much.
Post a Comment