
Hey, I've got a sunflower blooming! And you thought Calgary in November was too cold! Actually, it's not outside. I transplanted a tiny plant inside at the end of summer to see if I could get it to bloom, and it co-operated.

We went to church with Jon and Magan and this item was hanging on the wall in their church. Can anyone guess what it is?

We had fun with Jack and among other things watched him play with his train set. Mal and Jon worked on their downstairs bathroom and I took pictures but all I got was their backs in a small room, so I won't post them.
In fact, I'll probably slow down on posting because the on/off button on my camera broke. I'm addicted to picture-taking, so I don't know what I'll do!
16 comments:
Time for a new camera. And, lucky you, Christmas is almost here! Hopefully Mr. Budget likes your pictures too:-)
As for what the "thing" is. I think it's a hat holder. You know it is Alberta and there are a lot of cowboys. I'm just waiting to see Jon in a cowboy hat;-)
I'm thinking its to hold your coffee mugs because its hard to find "cup holders" in churches!
And "mr. budget" should get you a new camera! :)
Hey, did you know that "Mr.Budget" bought a large digital photo frame for Mrscrazypicturetaker's birthday in October??!! However now Mr. Budget is saving money for drywall to finish the basement. Sorry a new camara is at the bottom of the list. Let's see....maybe in 2010.
love, Mr.B.
Mr. Budget had already planned for a new camera in Spring 09, so we won't be waiting for 2010!
now, now do we have to break this up? Does anyone know the name of the train? Jack Jack does!!
now, now do we have to break this up? Does anyone know the name of the train? Jack Jack does!!
"The thing" is to hold cowboy hats - this is Alberta! We went to church Saturday night and I saw 2 cowboy hats in it but I didn't have my camera with me. The next morning it was empty, so I took a picture, but I wished I had one with the hats in it. It ws so Alberta I had to laugh. Where else?
Dear Mr. Budget!!!!
How about striking up a deal for a used Canon PowerShot S3 IS Digital Camera????
So Ray, tell me about it!
What, is this kijiji or something?
Go for it, the Canon is a great choice. And Mr. Budget would LOVE it!
I have not heard from MR BUDGET as of yet....or should I steer clear of dealing with these Albertan folk?????
why slam Alberta?
SORRY....no slammin going on here just wanted to hear form MR BUDGET
To change the subject :)
The train is Percy!
Spoken like a true mother of pre-schoolers!
Post a Comment