
We hadn't been to the Calgary Zoo for 25 years, but we went with Jon, Magan and Jack yesterday. We had a beautiful day weather-wise. We were lucky because we're back into a rainy period again. We really enjoyed it. My one disappointment is that they are redoing the conservatory and the butterfly house so I couldn't get pictures of butterflies. Next year...

I hadn't seen a giraffe for a long time, and I was very amazed at what incredible, but also what handsome animals they are. Africa has got to win the prize for their unique animals.

This koala bear was snoozing, so I couldn't get his face. He did look as fuzzy and cuddly as a teddy bear.

I'm not sure whether this baby monkey was cute or not.

There were peacocks loose all over the zoo mingling among the people. It was nice to see them close up. What incredible tails!
All in all it was an enjoyable day, and we enjoyed seeing the fun that Jack had. He's definately a zoo-lover.
1 comment:
Great shots of the zoo!
I'm sad we won't be able to see the butterflies! Oh well.
(Popped over from Juanita's)
Post a Comment