
The highlight of course was Kaleb's second birthday. The doggy theme was taken from his favorite book, "Go dogs, Go!"

He makes a cute little puppy, doesn't he?

Saturday was spent painting Darrell and Jess's house. It was an extremely hot day and they were working on a south wall. I got to stay inside and babysit Kaleb. Good deal for me!

Does anyone know what kind of birds these are? I couldn't find any like that in my bird book. They were about the size of robins with a fairly long beak. saw them in a national park in southern Alberta.
2 comments:
I got given a bird book thing from our nieghbors and it look lik it is a spotted sandpiper. The picture I have in the book has it with a lighter colouring but very simalar. Beautiful picture.
Thanks for checking, Vanessa. I'll look it up again.
Post a Comment